Posted by: Cm | 2006/11/10


Hi I have recentley been having sex with my partner.I have had sex before but a very long time ago. We use condoms but I'm not sure if i'm allergic to them but I have this horrible burning sensation and it tends to itch every once in a while. I finished my period a week and a half ago and and I am still clearing up which I know is not normal for me. Please help?

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageGynaeDoc

It could be thrush. If you think you may be allergic to the condoms, try the latex free ones, called Avanti.

Best wishes

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/10

It could be an infection.

Reply to ...
Posted by: N | 2006/11/10

Hi there, i've had that before with the condoms you get for free at the clinic. maybe you should go buy a pack at the pharmacy and see if that helps.

Reply to N

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.