Question
Posted by: Cm | 2006/11/10

Advise

Hi I have recentley been having sex with my partner.I have had sex before but a very long time ago. We use condoms but I'm not sure if i'm allergic to them but I have this horrible burning sensation and it tends to itch every once in a while. I finished my period a week and a half ago and and I am still clearing up which I know is not normal for me. Please help?

It could be thrush. If you think you may be allergic to the condoms, try the latex free ones, called Avanti.

2
Posted by: ... | 2006/11/10

It could be an infection.

Reply to ...
Posted by: N | 2006/11/10

Hi there, i've had that before with the condoms you get for free at the clinic. maybe you should go buy a pack at the pharmacy and see if that helps.

Reply to N