Question
Posted by: Me | 2006/10/26

Advise

My bf and I had an argument and I still dont know what it was about, when I wanted to talk to him he told me that he wants to break up with me, this is while he was screaming and shouting at me. I realised we were both angry and then ignored it when we spoke again over the phone he told me that he wants to break up. I feel that I need an explanation even if it is to tell me that there is someone else, the only problem is that he doesnt want to talk and ignores me and I cant handle this. Ive even gone to the point and asked his mother to tell him to at least explain because she doesnt want us to break up. How do i get him to talk?

You may deserve an explanation, but that doesn't mean you'll get one, or that he really has one to give you --- he may have made a foolish decision while angry, without any good reason, and maybe he's too vain to back down or change his mind, and has no other explanation. Pushing hi for explanations make it LESS, nor more, likely that you will get one. Leave him to cool his heels and see what happens

2
Posted by: Echelle | 2006/10/26

Ignore him, he will talk eventually !

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: kat | 2006/10/26

he is acting childish i know this is a hard time for you but if he doesnt want to talk to you then leave him, the more you press the less likely he is to talk to you. and dont get his mom involved thats never a good idea. he has his reasons maybe he just doesnt know exactly what they are or how to put it into words. try hold out for a bit with the questions i know what you are going through needing answers it is nothing short of hell. good luck and youll get through this.

Reply to kat