Question
Posted by: ammy | 2005/11/21

Advise

Me and my boyfriend, we have been trying to make a baby, the past two months, thinking all is well, i gain weight and everyone had believed that i was pregnant, so we went to the clinic and the nurse told us no, the results are negative, the following week i got my periods, im done with them and now in the morning i fell like vomitting and i just quickly eat or drink, i havent went for a second test, I just want to know can it happen that im pregnant, after the test came out negative.

If you have not missed a period and the pregnancy test was negatve, then you are not pregnant.

1
Posted by: Hi | 2005/11/21

It depends on your cycle lengh and what test you have done. If you have regular cycle and did a blood test after you missed the periods then the chances of being pregnant is nil. If you have done the blood test before your missed period then there is chances that you are pregnant.

Good luck.

Reply to Hi