Question
Posted by: Rose | 2007/08/21

Advice pls...white discharge ?

Hi Doc & Ladies

I have now been off the pill for 9 weeks. Had break through bleed 2 days after I stopped pill. Periods back to normal straight after that on 28 day cycle. My question is that I was use to have slight discharge here and then. But now for the past two cycles I am having heavy discharge (white, milky type), which lasts for about a week, at times it makes my panties really wet, and at others it's like pieces of this white stuff. I am starting to really notice it more and more. Is this part of ovulating?

Any advice will be great.

Thanks in advance.

Rose

It may well be the ovulation discharge. Try noting when in your cycle it comes. Ovulation shouild be around Day 14.