Question
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/19

Advice Please I think I made a mess up

I'm 25 yrs old and have been on the pill for about four years now.
I forgot to take the pill on the 18th March, my last period started on the 06th March therefore my mess up occurrs around the time I am ovulating.
Please tell me if it will be okay, I only missed once and took it the next morning when I saw. Don't people normally take month after going of the pill to fall pregnant.

Sorry if my question seems insensitive, as everyone else seems to want to fall pregnant, I'm just not ready and I don't know who else to ask.
Thank you,

Dear Lee

If you have forgotten 1 pill and took it the next day, the chances of falling pregnant is very slim.

4
Posted by: G | 2007/03/19

It should be fine if you only missed 1 pill.

Reply to G
Posted by: Yes | 2007/03/19

I have a grand idea Lee - stop having sex if you're not ready to bear the consequenses, and you call me childlish?. I suggested that you post your question on the Gynaedoc forum because the topics there are far more general and it wouldn't and coulnd't offend anyone. You have absolutely no idea what infertility is so I suggest you refrain from commenting on it. This is a public forum so please go right ahead and post your totally inappropriate questions here, no one can stop you.

Reply to Yes
Posted by: Lee | 2007/03/19

I think you are childish "Yes" and maybe you need to wait before you have a child.
Not everyone is blessed with being able to give birth. The fertility Doctor will know when you are FERTILE therefore I am asking his/her advise if you don't like other peoples comments or questions then Mind your own business. And only read your own questions and replies - and stop feeling sorry for yourself there are alot of with problems yours are NOT bigger.

Reply to Lee
Posted by: Yes | 2007/03/19

Yes, it is very unsensitive, none of the ladies on this forum needs to hear about your "mess up". Rather post questions like these on the Gynaedoc Forum, its very general and nobody there will take offence.

Reply to Yes