Question
Posted by: Sugar Pie | 2008/01/28

Advice please

Hi Ladies & Doc

Needing some quick advice please.

I have my gynae appointment tomorrow. The problem is, I am on the pill and I ran last week Friday and have not had a single chance to go get more so from friday I havent been taking pill. (3 days). I am fetching pill at lunch time today. However, my problem is that I started with brown discharge on Saturday and still having it. (I think break through bleed). I am hoping that it stops today after I take pill but if not, will it be pointless for me to go to gynae tomorrow?

Any advice please.
Thanks a million

Sugar Pie

If you need a pap smear, this cannot be done while you are bleeding. Remember that you are not protected after a 3 day break from the Pill.