Question
Posted by: CHRIS | 2008/01/07

ADVICE PLEASE

HEY,

FIRSTLY, ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR.

WHAT WOULD YOU SUGGEST I DO REGARDING A STYLE OF FIGHTING. IM 6FT TALL, 108KG'S (CARRYING A BIT OF SURPLUS, BUT IM BIG INTO TRAINING). WOULD LIKE TO LOSE FAT, BECOME MORE FLEXABLE AND FIT, NOT TOO MENTION JUST DO SOMETHING A BIT DIFFERENT (DONT WANT TO DO KARATE, ETC). I HAVE A LOT OF AGRESSION TO GET RID OF TOO. IM IN THE EAST RAND AND EVENINGS WOULD BE BEST.

THANKS...

Expert ImageSelf defence expert

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the late response. Being based in the East Rand i can highly recommend one of our training groups which is based in Edenvale Community centre. Robert who is the Coach there will expose you to Reality Based Persopnal Protection training as well as some Mixed Martial Arts Training which is a awesome workout. You can contact Robert directly at Cell 083 212 7262 or email robert@morneswanepoel.com
For more information check out our website at www.combatcoaching.com Feel free to email me directly at morne@combatcoaching.com for any further assistance.

Kindest Regards
Morne