Question
Posted by: Hayles | 2007/08/22

Advice please

Hi all just wanted to know i had unprotectd sex last night the first day of my last period was the 25 july. Was i in my fertile part of my cycle and could i get preggies. I hd a miscarriage in feb please help. Tx also when can i take a hmp

It would not be in your fertile period. I presume that your period is due any day. If you miss it, you can do a pregnancy test.

1
Posted by: oops! | 2007/08/22

it all depends on how many days your cycle are, from 24-32 days apart, but know i higly douth that you where fertile, if your cycle was the 25th, you should be fertile any time from the 8th aug to the 15th aug, but be save next time !

Reply to oops!