Question
Posted by: Jakes | 2006/04/18

Advice Please

My wife is 8 weeks pregnant and we had sex thrice yesterday. All 3 times i came inside of her and later the evening she started to spot or should i say the (sperm that came out of her was abit red in colour),after intercourse. Im scared since i wonder if i hurt the baby. What should i do .....Today everything seems fine she just had some cramps in her abdominal region this morning but it stoped she says it comes and goes for the past week.

One last question, is it ok to have sex with someone when they are in the first trimester. And is it ok to ejaculate inside of them? during the first trimester and later in the pregnancy.....

The bleedng could be from vigorous sex but she should have it checked by her doctor.
It is okay to have sex in the first trimester and to ejaculate inside unless there is a complication to the preganncy. As she has had some bleeding, you should now refrain from intercourse until it has settled and she has seen her doctor.

2
Posted by: SHM | 2006/04/18

I would reccomend she goes to the gynae if the bleeding starts again. Spotting is common, but it's better to be safe then sorry. Any bleeding should be checked out.
It's safe to have sex during pregnancy and you can ejaculate inside her. Only when doctor advise you not to, you shouldn't take chances. Cramps in pregnancy is also common, but if it really hurts go to the doctor.

Reply to SHM
Posted by: andy | 2006/04/18

Hi Jakes
Out of my own experience I would say it is best to minimise the sex for now. When I started spotting after sex in my first trimester two docs told me to abstain, I didn't listen and had a miscarraige.
Rather take your wife to a doc just to make sure everything is fine.

Reply to andy