Question
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/20

Advice on Subliminal CD's - CB

I have bought to Subliminal Succes CD's one for myself and one for my children.

I know it is a bit late to ask now but, CB or anybody (Lulu I know you aprove of this CD), does this really work, where can I read more about this method of improving your life?

I know of no evidence at all, that such Cd's are beneficial -- or at least that they're any more beneficial than choosing a much cheaper instrumental music CD and listening to that while studying or working. But the Placebo effect is powerful --- some people respond as well to an injection of pure water as to morphine, when in pain --- not because they aren't in very genuine pain, but because they expect it to help, and it does.

2
Posted by: Twanette | 2004/10/20

R219.00 per CD (14 verskillende kategoriee)

Vraag vir Lulu. Is jy 'n "Distributor" of "consultant"?

Reply to Twanette
Posted by: J | 2004/10/20

Hi Twanette

Ek het ook kontak details van Lulu ivb met die CD's gekry, maar ek het nog nie bestel nie. Ek sal ook graag wil weet wat CS en anders se standpunt daaroor is.
I do know that we are supposed to question the type of research that has been conducted before these CD's have been put on the market( and not only take the word of the distributors).

T, what are the prices like, are they reasonable?

Laat weet tog.

J.

Reply to J