Question
Posted by: Coral | 2004/11/10

advice on effects of vitamins, and meds on unborn child.

Morning everyone,

I think I am pregnant, I have stomach cramps, extreme nausea in the a.m, and a headache (just like the last time i fell pregnant - had a miscarriage) I have not done a hpt as i am only due for my periods in a week. I also have a bladder infection, which is being treated with anti biotics. I want to know what effect this will have on my unborn child , also the effects of multi vitamins and minerals. I also take Berroca.

Multivitamins are fine. The effect of the antibiotics depends on what they are. Some are safe , others are not.