Question
Posted by: cheryl | 2007/04/30

ADVICE ON COLD FEVER AFTER TOOK LANSOLEX

My partner, 52 yrs old, took LANSOLEX for heartburn. After 3 hrs he got a cold fever and started to shake from the fever. After he took PANADO and DISPRINS + the hot water bottle and extra blankets, it started to subise.
Do you think the LANSOLEX is the course of his fever. What should I do in future, should he get the fever again

Dear Cheryl
I am not sure what Lansolex contains but yes, it could be that he is allergic to one of the ingredients. If the fever returns without him taking Lansolex he should be thinking of other reasons like malaria or other infections.