Question
Posted by: angelbitch | 2005/11/24

advice needed plz ???

hi there .
i know this sounds stupidly niavve ...
but what is the correct way to use a condom? ( a male one)
i am 16 ...wanna take things to the next step with my bf .
only thing is , i dont want to risk pregnacy .nither of us are comptley sure how to put them on right !
i cant take the pill...because i have stomah problems and wont be able to injest them proprely. . i am sure about taking my relationship futher ..i just wanna do it with caution though!
thanks alot
angelbitch x

Expert ImageTeen expert

please post your question to our sexologist here at Health24

5
Posted by: angelbitch | 2005/12/07

thanks y'ALL for taking time to read this
angelbitch xxx

Reply to angelbitch
Posted by: A little wiser | 2005/12/01

What is up with kids wanting to have sex so young! There is way too much pressure surrounding the whole issue. You might feel like he is THE ONE now...but give it a few months and things could just turn out to be a mistake! I highly recommend that you hold out and if he pressures you, get out of the relationship all together! Test him...say no...see how he reacts and then you will know if HE is ready for REAL commitment!

Reply to A little wiser
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/24

I forgot to add the internet is a valuable scource for info, you can obtain info in private. Try condom manufacturer web sites they'll have illistrated instructions available you can also look up various methods of female birth control. Just enter a search for condoms, or female birth control. Info on the AM after pill should also be available.

Reply to mike
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/24

Besides the pill try a spermicidal contraceptive insert or other means of female birth control available over the counter also you could receive injections or norplant which may prevent stomach upset. There is more than the pill available to women. In addition to using something yourself, have your boyfriend wear a condon not only for extra protection from pregnancy but STD's as well. Most condom boxes have instructions on them. Otherwise he should obtain the correct size, usually just regular, lubricated with spermicide are best. He should pinch the end with his fingers then roll the condom down over the shaft of his penis as far down as it will go. On the end of a condom is a resivour to hold semen and that is why he should pinch off this space. After sex he should withdraw immediately after climax, BUT he should HOLD THE CONDOM ON AT THE BASE as he withdraws to prevent it from slipping off. If any accidents do occur the morning after pill is available but must be taken within 72hrs. You could obtain some ahead of time to keep on hand. I hope I helped you out.

Reply to mike
Posted by: G | 2005/11/24

Hi angelxxx

I know it is fun to have sex, but you must remember that you are still very young and already have medical conditions, if you do feel that you really have to have sex now then make sure you always use condoms, do not have unsafe sex, you can not afford to get pregnant or get any sexual deceases now, if can not even use the pill at present then you might experience more problems having sex at this stage.

Oral sex might be an option but also risky with deceases, but in your case might be safest option.

Reply to G