Posted by: ANON | 2008/09/08

I just wanna understand why i am behaving this way,i always get turned on when my man is around and he and I can have sex about 3-4 a day esp on weekends when we are just sitting at home,i dont have an orgasm but obviously just enjoy the intercourse...and then i feel like i want more because i have not had an orgasm,is this normal????

Defining 'normal' can be tricky in this field. It could be that your inability to experience the relief of sexual tension that accompanies orgasm thus far does explain some of your heightened sexual interest. If the two of you are relatively newly together (e.g. less than three years), it could be that you still enjoying the flush of the natural love chemical released in the early phases of a relationship. During this time research indicates that females have slightly higher testosterone levels than their usual state, and he has slightly lower levels (which may make him less edgy, more understanding and romantic, etc - which may also be very appealling).

Posted by: ditto | 2008/09/09

Gosh ditto to the above. I feel the same. I just love it when my bf has an orgasm. His body gets so tight then he hold onto me it so so awesome. I don' t have to have an orgasm either. I just get so turned on around him and I just want to feel him inside me.

Reply to ditto
Posted by: :-) | 2008/09/08

Me too! I do have an orgasam once in a while, but just LOVE LOVE LOVE sex with my man - weather I cum or not. I think it is the attention and the fact that it feels good to turn on your man...

Reply to :-)
Posted by: AAV | 2008/09/08

Sorry I do not have an answer for you but would love to hear what the Dr has to say to this because I am feeling exactly the same. I love the feeling of intercourse but I do not get orgasms.

Reply to AAV