Question
Posted by: joe | 2008/05/21

Advice

Please could you explain to me, everytime my wife and I have intercourse, with in two days she will have an infection in the vigina. What could cause this. Is it possible that I could have to much acidity in my body that may effect her. I do not know what to do..

If she is having vaginal infections, the likeliest cause would be thrush. You should then both have treatment to avoid reinfecting each other. If she is having bladder infections, this is due to irritation of the bladder from the friction of sex. She should empty her bladder before and after sex. Lubrication may also help.

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/05/21

The best for her is to drink eno's / citrosoda after intercouse and wash.. One can easily get an infection or bladder infection... my doc once recommended it once.

Reply to LL