Question
Posted by: CINDY | 2007/03/22

ADVICE

Subject: WHATS THE CHANCES
Posted by: CIN
Message:
im a diabetic i was on microval but i stopped takin it last 2months ive got pcos and im on cilift whats the chances ill get pregnant i dont wan use the injection dont want the merina and am not takin microval again so what is the chances ofn me getin pregnant
Date: 20/3/2007

Subject:
Posted by: Cyberdoc
Message:
Dear Cin
If you have unprotected sex your chances of falling pregnant is quite high. What about using a diaphragm or just plain old condoms?
Date: 20/3/2007

Question?

2
Posted by: CD again | 2007/03/22

Hi Cindy
You may not easily fall pregnant with PCOS but it is not a 100% guarantee that you are infertile , and Cilift is also not a secure preventative measure, so the risk of pregnancy is still there. If you really don't want a baby you have to take proper preventative measures.

Reply to CD again
Posted by: CINDY | 2007/03/22

I THOUGHT IF U GOT PCOS U NOT FERTILE
AND CILIF STOPS U FROM OVULATING
SO HOW CAN THE CHANCES BE HIGH FOR GETTING PREGNANT PLEASE HELP AND ADVICE ME

Reply to CINDY