Question
Posted by: Advice | 2005/11/21

Advice

If it wrong to admire another man - not sexually or have feelings for this man, if you happily married to a wonderful gorgeous man?

Well, if it's not about sex or having feelings for him what sort of admiration are we talking about ? Albert Einstein as a genius of physics ? Sondheim as the most brilliant composer alive ? X as a good tennis-player or a smart dresser ? isn't that natural and harmless ? Enjoy the menu, but no take-out orders !

7
Posted by: Advice | 2005/11/21

Well CS - I find him attractive thats all

Reply to Advice
Posted by: Advice | 2005/11/21

:-)...........thanks guys

Reply to Advice
Posted by: Weeds | 2005/11/21

That's right - don't fall for the greener grass. By the way - the grass IS always greener on the side BUT that's because its full of weeds!!

Reply to Weeds
Posted by: Delene | 2005/11/21

I dont have no secret crush on no one.

But i dont rule out the possibility.

Just dont fall for the greener grass.........

Reply to Delene
Posted by: Purple | 2005/11/21

I'm wiht Mona on this one. We all have secret crushes on colleagues or others we meet. So long as they never find out and your husband/wife never finds out - no harm is caused. I think its quite normal.
I wouldn't tell my partner - I think it would cause unneccesary upset over a non issue.

Reply to Purple
Posted by: Mona | 2005/11/21

You can look at the menu, but as long as you eat at home!

Reply to Mona
Posted by: ... | 2005/11/21

no.. not wrong at all... it's how you respond to the admiration that can cause problems... it's one thing admiring someone and telling your partner, but if you keep on and on about it, then it could cause some concern for your partner........

Reply to ...