Question
Posted by: The Oracle | 2008/06/23

Adventurous Dreams

Hi All

Ex-Shazz, now The Oracle - cool, wise lady from First Matrix lady!!!
Cool Huh!!!???!!!

Anyone experience adventurous dreams like me? I sometimes even dream in episodes!

I will dream that I am chasing criminals all over town, seeing streetnames in different cities of SA flash by on boards. And, what do you know, the next night it will continue where I left off!

Not sure if AD's have anything to do with this? Could this be an indication of one's level of insaneness or sense of adventure? I do love to travel.

ADs can indeed provoke more dreaming, and more vivid dreams. Serials are unusual, as most of us can't remember most of whatever we dreamed about. But there is also something like deja vu in that you can feel things are very familiar within a dream, even if its the first time you have dreamed it.