Question
Posted by: Mick | 2004/10/21

Advanced Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth Scam

I would like all who have been mislead by the false advertising of Advanced Laser Therapy Hair Regrowth system to please contact me.

I too paid R9k believing their promises as advertised on TV and have found absolutely no regrowth1 year on! I feel these scam artists should be held accountable (as should Dereck Watts and Naas Botha) for what they promise to the public. lets get together and challenge them in a court of law so that we set a precedant for the future interests of teh SA public.

mikeygemini

Mick, you will have to give people a contact e-mail or something. Good luck.