Question
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/01/28

Adult movies

Does anyone know at which place one can hire adult DVD's preferably in Gauteng area. I remember the old days where you go up to the counter and ask for a file where you can select which one you want. But I tried a few video towns with no luck. I'm aware that Hustler shops sell adult DVD's but do they rent them out?
And please doc, don't delete my posting...

Dear Diablo
I can't delete your posting as I am not the webmaster, I can only answer questions. Why not contact Louise at Hustler on (011) 614 - 1911 and ask her for a catalogue of all there available movies.

Dr Elna McIntosh

6
Posted by: Dave | 2004/01/31

Is there anyone who delviers in cape town aside of kevin?

Reply to Dave
Posted by: Diablo | 2004/01/29

Thanks all for the replies and help incl. Doc Elna.
I just thought that referals always gets deleted like for instance when you refer someone to a website.

Reply to Diablo
Posted by: Fiery | 2004/01/28

PS The phone number for Video Dot Com Is (011) 447-2131 and they deliver also.

Reply to Fiery
Posted by: Bikilus | 2004/01/28

Try the adult shops, some of them has an exchange system running

Reply to Bikilus
Posted by: Fiery | 2004/01/28

There's a video shop on the corner of Oxford Rd and Corlett Dr Johannesburg called Video Dot Com. They hire it out and have quite a good selection.

Reply to Fiery
Posted by: meg | 2004/01/28

you have to buy your first one then you can exchange them for others.......

Reply to meg