Question
Posted by: Jake | 2005/11/24

Adult Breastfeeding

Are there any women and men out there that allso likes to drink breastmilk. How do the women feel when they see there partner sucking on them? Do women allso enjoy it ??

Lactophiliacs is the name for this. To each his own - do remember HIV can be transmitted in breast milk as well

E Mc

5
Posted by: Bb | 2005/11/25

Mike! And what about snooker balls? :)

Reply to Bb
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/25

Ever wonder if anyone tried to make cheese from human breast milk? Sometimes strange ideas pop into my head.

Reply to mike
Posted by: Bb | 2005/11/24

I love the 'awareness' I have of my breasts when I was inducing. These breasts are very alive. You simply can not forget about them. Any touch is highly stimulating, even those innocent brushes from a stranger in line. (there were times I would brush people 'accidentally' in a store just to feel that rush the touch produced).

Ive never been pregnant, but have induced lactation as it was pleasing to my Master as Im in a D/s relationship. For more information on how to do this go to asklenore dot com.

Lactating breasts are very 'alive'. They fluctuate, as milk is produced, they are warm, the nipples change, they become engorged, and can hurt. There is really no way to forget about lactating breasts. In the case of D/s, they are a constant reminder that they are at work for the master. I absolutely LOVE it.

He suckles from them and I find it absolutely awesome. He also loves playing with them and they come in incredibly handy when making a cup of coffee ;)

Reply to Bb
Posted by: mike | 2005/11/24

I've tried when both my ex and current wife were pregnant also on a couple other women I dated. It may be fun to play with and squirt around but tastes awfull.

Reply to mike
Posted by: B-Boy | 2005/11/24

Prefer beer. But hell...why not!!!

Reply to B-Boy