Question
Posted by: Tash | 2004/01/14

Adult Braces costs ?

Hi, I have an appointment to see an Orthodontist that was suggested by my Dentist. Before I go and see him, I would like to know what prices to expect, I know they differ from person to person. Is there an average cost ???? I have a hospital plan, so will be paying cash. I would also like to know an average of the lingual (behind the teeth) braces.
It's one tooth thats very out of place, and my bite that is skew.

Please help if you can.
Thanks Tash.
PS : Thanks for the website its realy helpful.

Tash, thank you for your nice words, but unfortunately I can’t be helpful with your question at all. I have no idea what the prices are (except that they’re very expensive) and the thought of going near a dentist fill me with dread, so I don’t think I’ll be finding out soon. :-) The orthodontist will give you a quote before he starts, so don’t worry too much about it. Good luck.