Question
Posted by: Worried | 2008/01/28

Adult Bed Wetting

I am a 24 year old female, and as from 2 years ago am wetting my bed at least twice a month. I am definately not under huge pressure or stress, but this usually happens after I have had a drink or two, and it seems that I am sleeping to deep? Is there any medication and / or treatment sthat I can take? As you can imagine, I am terribly embarressed about this...

Dear Worried
You need to see an urologist – you probably have an irritable bladder wall or problems with the bladder neck ( sphincter) . This is fully treatable with medication or in some cases with operation. You need not suffer one week longer with this!
Ask your GP to refer you to the right doctor.