Question
Posted by: dealea | 2005/07/11

adult acne

Have had acne for 20 year, only started when I was 18. My mother of 64 also still prone to acne. I have had full spectrum of treatment all the way to Ruacutan. Have had most success with Bio-sil Colloidal Silver from Health shop, I take 30ml internally and apply externally to affected areas. However, have read that some people have had side effects of a permenant blue-ish skin tone. I have noticed that all my jewellery is making black residue on my skin. Have stopped taking it, and my skin is back to its normal bad state within one week. It really did make the most remarkable difference. What info do you have on Colloidal silver, are there any long term side effects?

Dealea, I have tried to find reputable scientific studies on colloidal silver, but up to now i couldn’t find anything. Maybe the best would be to ask the natural expert as this is more his field of expertise. Good luck.