Question
Posted by: Omar | 2004/11/24

Adult Acne

I'm a 26 year old male and suffer from terrible acne. It started about 5 years ago and it has spread to my scalp. I have a lot of scaring on my face but my main concern is my scalp. I'm currently seeing a dermatologist and have used many products with little or no results which only last for a few weeks.
I also have bouts of eczema on my arm which can get very irritating, especially during Summer.
Please advise.

Omar, I’m not sure exactly what it is you want from me. The best would be to keep on seeing a dermatologist and hopefully he will find a cure. If you want advice on which drugs to try, you will first have to list the drugs you have already tried. Please post your reply as a new question to ensure that I get it. Good luck.