Question
Posted by: percy | 2008/01/19

adrenal fatigue

Having been dissatisfied with my doctor,I did a symptom check on a US website and was "diagnosed" with adrenal fatigue. I have a problem with excess weight and fatigue and am already on eltroxin and low gi diet. What is adrenal fatigue in your opinion , what causes it and how is it treated?

Dear Percy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult an Internal Specialist, in order to have the necessary blood tests done, as there is a multitude of reasons for tiredness. You should especially have your thyroid count done.

Adrenal Fatigue is a condition where the adrenal glands do not produce enough adrenalin for the body. Visit www.adrenalfatigue.org for more information.

Kind regards