Question
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/15

Adoption Pill

What are the after effects of the abortion pill?

How does one go about obtaining this pill and what are the procedures of taking it?

You have to see a doctor who will supervise the abortion. A womb scrape is often necessary afterwards.

6
Posted by: Kabs | 2007/03/16

I am not sure if i am pregnant yet, i am going to the doc for a blood test on Mon to find out.

I just asked a question, i didn't mention i was going to do it, info is all i required. People all have their own opinions.

Thanks to those who help out

Much appreciated

Reply to Kabs
Posted by: Dont do it | 2007/03/16

You are very angry, and maybe you even had abortion and because you dont have a heart you dont care.

Fornication=sexual relations before marriage is considered as sin, now yo sin by fornicating and you ask god to forgive you and now you kill by having abortion which is another serious sin,

I feel sorry for those nephews, they will do the same thing and you will condone it and they will do another mistake,

YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT AIDS,
if you had a child who has luchemia would you kill it, If you have a child who has the nowre days diseases that are trioubling all you uys would you kill it,

AIDs is a diseas just like any other and there are medicines for it, cancer does not always give you that chance and for your info the chemotherapy is just as bad as AIDs, these kids also deserve a chance. go thru the posts and this lady talks about how shedidn have it and now she is raising a 15 month old, why dont you take it from her,

and all your engligh shows that you are far removed from bible principles you live the morden day of "ITS OUR RIGHTS, WECAN KILL, HAVE SEX, DO DRUGS HOW WE WANT TO ITS OUR RIGHTS"
lady you will regtet I suggest you dont have kids and tell you what, since you have never been a mother dont bother, you will kill it. you are in fact Satan, you have satans blood in you he operates by you and he uses you. dont even go to church you are a demon and dont deserve life.

Reply to Dont do it
Posted by: it's her choice | 2007/03/16

Ooooh,I still cannot believe that this world still has abnormal, sick, judgmental, obnoxious people like you. Who do you think you are telling me that I am a pathetic mother, for your info, I am not a mother as yet. You don't need to give birth to feel like a mother, I am a mother to my Niece and nephews and you know what I am doing a better job than you. And tell you what, I for one I am against abortion, but I believe in giving people benefit of doubt, what if Kabs baby is infected with AIDS/HIV, then are you going to let her go through 9 months for “nothing”, what if Kabs was raped and didn’t do the “clean-up” after the rape, you want some1 to bring up a child that she is going to hate.I suggest that if you do not have anything constructive or nice to say, just ignore the posting and SHUT UP.

Enjoy you PERFECT LIFE

Reply to it's her choice
Posted by: Dont do it | 2007/03/16

and for that they will all die of aids including your children,
why cant you people face the truth, listen to what you say unborn babies have hearts they feel pain, and i did not judge her, I feel sorry for you, if we face the truth and if we say we should be agains something let us despice it with all aour heart, the procedure and not people,
the fact is its difficult to overcome pregnancy, aids and murder but if we always say kill babies, what are we doing, I dont advice anyone to have it and like i said when you hve abortion its only you who syffer the consequences not other people.

now since you know too much you should tell her tat its not worth it, she does not need to suffer and all of us know that if she had that baby it would not die of hunger and she wil infact be more happy and determined to get her life together,
OTHERWISE NO ONE TALKED ABOUT JUDGING THATA ALL PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THIS FORUM KNOW jUDGE JUDGE JUDGE, only when you are told the truth,
YOU MUST LEARN TO MAKE PEOPLE STRONG AND FOCUS ON THE SOLUTION AND NOT GIVE UP.
if you tell her to fo on with it she will always fall for giving up.

i say she must be strong whether people will laugh chase her out of the house she will make it,
NOT PEOPLE LIKE YOU WHO BELEIVE TO RATHER KILL THAT "WHAT IF"

as a mother you dnt encourage a child to do that infact if she has the child and is guided its much better than children to suffer alone and do abortions that can kill them and sterilise them,
YOU DONT WANT FUTURE TO YOUR KIDS, YOU REALLY DONT HAVE A HEART,

god says all souls beloing to me so why do you want to take it away. and he said we should not kill dont you think goid knew that the world would be like this?
and still he said we should not kil y because there is a solution to everything,

YOU ARE SUCH A PATHETIC MOTHER, LEAR TO FACE THE TRUTH.
these people know about abortion and they have not experienced it and if you browse over people who have hearts and have done abortion the always advice not to do it,

they have learned how tough it is so what you are doing is wrong,

LEARN FROM THE SAME PEOPLE IN THESE FORUM THAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT,

THEY ADVICE US NOT TO DO IT,.

at the end of the day its her decision.

I feel sorry for your kids and those who live around, you.

TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO ARE AGAISNT ABORTION AND NOT THE PEOPLE THANKS TO YOU. AND THANKS FOR ADVICING OTHERS OT TO DO IT, MANY DO APPRECIATE. AND KEEP IT UP, ALL WILL BE FINE AT THE END, AS LONG AS YOU KNOW YOU DONT HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS,

Reply to Dont do it
Posted by: It's is her choice | 2007/03/16

Hi Kabs,

I think you will need to speak to your Dr or clinic they will be of much help about explaining different methods. As for you Don't do it, people like you should stop judging others, if you feel that abortion is a sin, the least you can do to help is to ask people that perform it to ask for forgiveness from above, who are you to judge. Stop feeling sorry for kids that are not yet born, feel sorry for kids that are orphaned because some of the mothers chose not to abort them..
As women in this forum, we need to support each other and not judge each other.

Reply to It's is her choice
Posted by: Dont do it | 2007/03/16

You already know all about this, you people dont learn, after so many terrible things that happens to people as a result of unprotected sex, surelly if you ask about it you might want to do it, and if you 2 love each other you cant have excuses for not keeping the BABY, HUMAN BEING.

rethink this, if its you, and think that when you have abortion you have blood in your hands, and its the same as hiring people to murder someone jsut this case its an unborn,

I feel sorry for these little ones, are you doing it because who will be dssapointe? so youd rather live with the scars for life and not disappoint others, finance is not a point the child eats what you will eat,
unreadyness is not the reason if you can have sex(unprotected)you are ready enough to be a mother, after all most women go back to school and work when married with children, what is the difference about you?

Reply to Dont do it