Question
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

admitting

Ok everybody, I admit that I am STUPID and ANNOYING....

No, you're not

7
Posted by: rose | 2007/05/15

ai toggie mense

echelle just always speaks her mind and doesnt try to suck up to anybody.

at least her replies are just honestly what she thinks, whether we think it's stupid or not. and thats the beauty of this forum - anyone is free to use it. but lets not try and break people down on it, we're supposed to lift each other. if you dont like what she says ignore her. if she hurts you, ignore her. and echelle, do the same.

if we all ignore idiotic comments that are posted to hurt someone..it will fade in time.

do we realise that someone can say ONE thing and we hate that person for the rest of CS's cyberspace existance, but maybe it's your close friend you never knew posted here? that's the whole thing with this. if we're in a conversation in a coffee shop we most likely wont attack our friend for disagreeing with us. and the MANNER we disagree will definitely not be the way some people disagree here..cant we just do it here? i know we're not all friends but there's always common decency...either that, or a lot of us wouldnt have friends outside of cyberspace...

Reply to rose
Posted by: anon | 2007/05/15

it about bloody time Echelle !!!!!!

Reply to anon
Posted by: Echelle | 2007/05/15

WHAT? Somebody is REALLY childish, because I didn't post this!

Reply to Echelle
Posted by: Dove | 2007/05/15

Echelle did you not post on the pregnancy chatline that you were prengant about two months ago. I see you don't say anythink about it here.

Reply to Dove
Posted by: Blondie.. | 2007/05/15

Hi Echelle, just a question..

Give an honest answer (to yourself) - are you really into this man that you are now romantically involved with and are you sure that you are ready for a relationship and not still harvesting some romantic / loving feelings for your ex?

I'm asking cause that would be the sure reason why I would not feel up to kissing, hugging etc.

Don't lie to yourself, you will just get yourself into another big mess, if you're not feeling it then rather say so.

Reply to Blondie..
Posted by: Ness | 2007/05/15

Don't be silly. And NEVER EVER call yourself bad things, its completely -|- s up you self image. THAT WAS MY MOM VOICE xxx

Reply to Ness
Posted by: Anna | 2007/05/15

Echelle,

you are not stupid and annoying. dont ever think low of yourself. see yourself as the person you want everyone else to see you. if u come by as a happy, smart and boosting of confidence, people will see that and you will feel much better about yourself too :-)

Reply to Anna