Question
Posted by: ash | 2005/12/08

admirer

am an admirer of tv's / tg's and hope that i can get some details as to where to get in touch with some whether by correspondence or meeting places. clubs etc. Can anyone please help

Expert ImageTransgender advisor

Hi Ash,

To tell you the truth, in South Africa is no structures, formal meeting places or websites specificly for admirers of transgendered people, any way, not that I am aware off. The best will be to go onto the Gender DynamiX website, and at resources follow the link to tgsafrica. become a member there, and chat there with people, asking if anyone know where you can go to.
Alternatively, you can get in touch with Tina, who also posted a response, as she might be quite helpful on that topic.

Liesl

1
Posted by: Tina | 2005/12/08

Hello Ash

Unlike other countries the world of TG in SA is conservative and meeting places are few and far between. I cant really post any details here so if you want to, you can contact me at the following and I can give you a few pointers.

tinaxcd then the AT symbol followed by mweb and then the ussual coza

Reply to Tina