Posted by: Karen | 2004/03/09


What would the natural route be for the above. Although not confirmed medically, I know my 10 year old son has this. No interest in school work, homework. Very hyperactive, yet can sit for hours playing playstation, or string an elastic band 'bridge'??

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageArchive

I would recommend that you consult both a Naturopath to assist you with a nutritional support plan and natural remedies to calm his nervous system, as well as a child psychologist who specialises in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Both the internal dynamics as well as the behaviour need to be addressed - there is no remedy that will just do this. It will be a dynamic and active process to get him into a new way of relating and behaving, natural medicine will support him in this.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.