Question
Posted by: Karen | 2004/03/09

ADHD

What would the natural route be for the above. Although not confirmed medically, I know my 10 year old son has this. No interest in school work, homework. Very hyperactive, yet can sit for hours playing playstation, or string an elastic band 'bridge'??

Expert ImageArchive

I would recommend that you consult both a Naturopath to assist you with a nutritional support plan and natural remedies to calm his nervous system, as well as a child psychologist who specialises in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy. Both the internal dynamics as well as the behaviour need to be addressed - there is no remedy that will just do this. It will be a dynamic and active process to get him into a new way of relating and behaving, natural medicine will support him in this.
(Dr Chase Webber ND)