Question
Posted by: Emil | 2008/01/24

ADHD 18 Year old

As I read through the article on ADHD, I am convinced that my son,18 years old suffers from this. Can Ritalin be administered? Or is there an alternative available for teenagers.

OK, it's not my article, so far as I know, so I haven't read it. There are various ways of managing ADHD, including different medications and other therapies, but first of all you'd need a good reliable diagnosis, so it'd be best for him to see a good local shrink for assessment and diagnosis first, and then you can discuss treatment options