Question
Posted by: Cokeaholic | 2004/11/08

Addicted to Coca-Cola

I consume about 2- to 3 litres of Coke a day.What are the short- and long term effects of this. I feel like I am going crazy if I dont have any. Please couls you recommend how I can stop, as well as more healthier alternatives.

Thanks.

Cokeaholic, you’re not the only sugar and caffeine junkie out there. You can try to cut your intake gradually and slowly wean yourself off it, go cold turkey (you might feel crap but it isn’t dangerous) or substitute it for something else like water alternated with coffee with sweetener. The first step is of course not to buy coke because trying to stop if your fridge is well-stocked is next to impossible (trust me I know). Once you’re of the coke, you have to make sure that you don’t become addicted to the coffee. :-) Good luck.

2
Posted by: Cokeaholic | 2004/11/08

Hi Tumi

Tx for that. But, I am a bit worried with the "slim" part, As I am so skinny.But will also forward question to Natural Health expert.

Thanks again.

Reply to Cokeaholic
Posted by: Tumi | 2004/11/08

I also drank about two litres a day and figured it was not good for me. So i went to the natural health expert forum and noticed that he recommended Helix slim to stabilise sugar levels and therefore keeps sugar cravings at bay. So i tried it. I nhave been taking it for about three weeks and i dont even miss coke. The funny thing is all i want to drink is water it will also help you want to eat only healthy food. You can just go to the Nauralhealth forum and search for Helix Slim. You can buy it at clicks. I promise it works . I have been consuming cocacola for the past five years and this is the first time i have stopped successfully

Reply to Tumi