Question
Posted by: kelly | 2003/12/06

addicted to bitchiness

i'm 16 years old,and i lost my virginity at 14.i always wanna have sex with different guys.and i'm not even afraid to tell a guy that i want to have sex with him.at school they call me a bitch because i had sex with a number of guys in my class.i used to like what i'm doing and i was even bragging about being a slut.now i hate it and i wanna stop because i know the risks but i just can't.it's been 2 months without having sex and i just can't do it no more.why am i like this?i want to stop but my hormones are running wild.i even masturbated but it doen'st do,it sucks.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Kelly

It is a matter of time and your luck will run out and HIV is deffinitely not something to brag about!!!!

You are deffinitely struggling with obsessive compulsive behavior, you need to go and c someone professional to address this addiction.

The guilt is a good sign and this obviously helped you to tone down, but you still need to look why do you want to have sex with so many people at such a young age.

If you go and c someone it is still important that you need to look at your health if you may fall back.

COndoms, condoms, condoms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your teen health Exp
Tan

4
Posted by: Ez | 2003/12/18

Kelly, dam girl shame. dont worry i guess if you really wanted to stop you would stop finding excuses not to.

Like the dude said grow up, and if dont Teasers will alway except you for what you are.

Reply to Ez
Posted by: zuluman | 2003/12/18

i think u doing gud don't quit there are guys who's also addicted to once u nymph get intouch with them then you will
be alright..keep up the gud work.but gimme your numbers.

zuluman

Reply to zuluman
Posted by: Vanilla | 2003/12/09

Dear Kelly
Its very unfortunate that you became so "world-wise" at the age of 14. However, Im very proud of you because you've made such a mature decision to stop sleeping around because of all the risk factors. Well done!!

Yeah, its difficult to remain celebate once you've had sex. But its only been 2 months and later on...you'll see the "need" will wane off a little. Its like a diet and you have this craving for chocolate. Give it some time and the craving for it will become less.

Take up a hobby, go to gym etc. Do anything to take your mind off sex.

Reply to Vanilla
Posted by: link | 2003/12/07

they should call you slut instead of bitch...
grow up girl - no-one appreciate old, used-goods

Reply to link