Question
Posted by: Jo | 2004/10/25

addict in recovery

I would just like to know if there is any recommended vitamins to build up the brain and body for persons in recovery. My nephew is in rehab for methaphetamine addiction. This is his second time and I'm just wondering if there's anything natural we can give him to build up his body and brain because the drug was mixed with such a lot of harmful chemicals. He is also very tired and listless when he comes out of recovery. Any advice would be appreciated.

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Jo

Lots of Rescue Remedy Tablets from Natura and Bio-Strath Elixir is what we recommend. An experienced homeopath can be of great benefit to help clear the body of the substances and where possible to minimize the side effects.

Kind regards.

Estie

1
Posted by: Kasandra | 2004/10/25

I found that Nutri B tablets help me when i got into recovery, and vita thon

Reply to Kasandra