Question
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/11

ADD-ictal disorder

My daughter was assessed by a neurologist. Her assessment is ADD-ictal disorder. Please could you explain this to me.

Jacqui, I know that ADD means Attention Deficit Disorder, but I have no idea what ADD-ictal disorder is. I’ll try to find out and let you know. Please repost this question as a reminder in a couple of days. Good luck.

3
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/18

Doc, as per above. Have you got any info yet?

Many thanks for HELP ALL OF US!

Thanks Jacqui

Reply to Jacqui
Posted by: Jacqui | 2004/11/11

Thanks Yvette, looking forward to that website!

Reply to Jacqui
Posted by: Yvette | 2004/11/11

ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER, which basically means that your daughter has a problem with concentration, due to a combination of medical reasons.

My son was diagnosed a couple of years ago with ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). I did a lot of research on the subject and came across a great ADD website. Still have the addy somewhere, will have a look and post again.

Good luck!

Reply to Yvette