Question
Posted by: Carol | 2004/10/24

Adapting!!!!

Hey cs and u guys ....

As i thougt the most difficult part of this adventure of mine has been adapting to living with my father whi is driving me beserk .. he moans non stop and im beginning to find his negativity is rubbing off so as it happens hubs and stephen cant find cheap enough accomodation back home so im going to find a house here which will be cheaper and hubs can stay with close friends for a while .... the stevie and my doggies can join me ... a more positive atmosphere is needed!!!!

Job hunting is going great I have 8 agencies showing great interest and 4 very strong possibilities ... after a week im quite pleased with that so ....please keep on holding thumbs etc i need it.

Hi Carol !
Well, adaptation is the name of the game, and it sounds like you're playing well. To have ANYOne through ANY agency interested within the first week, sounds like Durban / Natal must have really good taste ! Maybe with lmore of the family around, your dad will run out of fresh complaints and fresh audiences for them, and maybe have more positive things to interest him. Curently, he's probably catching up on on the complainaing he didn't manage to do before now.