Question
Posted by: SS | 2004/12/20

Adam: aswer to your question

This is my answer to Adam's question of Friday (I'm only back at work today and don't have internet at home). I am 31 years old.

,,,,,

1
Posted by: Adam | 2004/12/20

As usual CS has hit the nail spot on and little can be added.
Often a problem seem smaller when you are not confronted with it daily or as time has passed - this refers to your ex husband. As for the new guy: give it at least three months and keep in mind that there is a big pool of men out there from where you can pick...
Stay in touch - wisdom and experience aplenty (as well as a shoulder when needed) here in which you can share!

Reply to Adam