Question
Posted by: Tanja | 2009/09/18

AD Drugs + pregnant

I am 6 months pregnant and have been taking Adco-Talomil for the last month. I was told that it would be safe for baby. I' ve just read that AD drugs can cause birth defects and on the Ad -|- Ingram website they say that they have not really tested the safety while pregnant.

What now? Must I stop taking the meds?

Tanja

Safety in pregnancy has not been proven and I therefore, strongly suggest that you stop taking the medication. Consult your gynaecologist to do a detailed ultrasound in order to identify if there is any abnormalities of your baby.

Dr Arnich Burger