Question
Posted by: Cherie | 2005/12/04

Acute Pain - Pelvic Area

Today I am in the 15th day in my cycle and usually I have an irregular cycle of 35+ days. However I noticed the white egg discharge varied each month. I have seen a trace three days ago and I have been active these couple of days but actually today I have experienced very acute pain in my pelvic areas which persist for 2 hours. Very discomforting pain. What could be the problem? Is it the first time I got this pain. Its scary? Please gynaedoc I want your advice.

It sounds like it could be ovulation pain. If it lasted two hours and then disappeared, this is the likely cause. If it persists, you should see your doctor.