Posted by: Sly | 2008/09/17

Acute pain in the stomach

I sometimes experience pains in the stomach.i also have constipation that does not go away,i once went to a doctor and he gave me anti-biotics,the pains and constipation dissapeared for two weeks.and isometimes feel the pain in the grions for about 5-10 minute.Please advice.

Dear Sly
Pain in the stomach could be due to constipation or peptic ulcer or gastritis (inflammation of the lining of the stomach) The pain in the groin could be due to urine tract infection. Try using Lactulose 10-15 ml in the evening for the constipation. If the pain in the stomach is a burning pain you can try using Mucaine for this. It may be better to see a doctor with these problems.