Question
Posted by: Anon21 | 2008/01/16

ACNETANE

I started Acnetane on the 14 October 2007 and use to take 2 capsules (40mg) per day. After a month the Dr. said I must continue with Acnetane and increased the dosage to 3 capsules (60mg) per day. I read the book about Acnetane and it said that your face could become worst and after 4 weeks it will start getting better, it is now 3 months I am on it and last week I started having pimples with pus popping out all over my face. I still got another 2 more repeats to go thru. Is this normal? - its costing me a small fortune for this medication and I don't knw whether I must go back to the Dr or carry on with this medication and wait and see what happens.

Your advice will greatly be appreciated.

Expert ImagePharmacist

A

If you feel that the symptoms keeps ketting worse you should consult your prescriber. I'd suggest finishing the course