Question
Posted by: Jes | 2007/04/04

Acnetane

Good Day Doctor

Im currently on my second months supply of Acnetane, I could see a difference within the first month of using Acnetane, however, my skin is getting more horrible by the day. I m assuming it is normal, I would just like to know if it is however normal... My nose is bleeding occasionally. My course is 4 months.

Also I m using slow mag at the moment, to try and boost my energy, for I m studying part time, at night, with hubby and little one its difficult so I only get to study late at night, but then I m exhaused, can you please advise me on the best type of supplement - if slow mag is fine.
I would sincerely appreciate your advise.

Dear Jes
Plse go back to your dermatologist - your skin should be getting better not worse, otherwise the side effects of the acnetane is not worth it! Slow mag is fine, but add something like Vitathion or even just plain vit b complex to boost your energy levels.