Question
Posted by: Daisie | 2008/07/24

ACNE,.,.PLZ help

I would like to ask for a suitable over the counter treatment that I can used for my acne. I tried acne clear, cuticura, and others I jst forgot the names.
I am having acne in the deeper layers of my skin in my face. There is no day that I dont get one, if this one get away,the next morning I can even find two or three very big and painful. They are not that bad but I want a clean face and I am even afraid to apply make-up cos I think It will worsen the problem.

Concern,
Daisie

Expert ImagePharmacist

Daisy

Ask your pharmacist for Benzac-ac-5 Wash. If this is not effective you may need to speak to a dermatologist for a more effective prescription treatment.
Best of luck!