Question
Posted by: Lula | 2004/10/25

Acne Scars a nightmare - surgery? Laser? Help!

I am no longer a teenager, but still get Acne and have scarring. This problem is hindering my life. I refuse to step out of the house without make up. On extreme make overs they sometimes 'laser' the acne/scars away. Are there S.A doc's who can perform this procedure, and what is the approximate cost?

Any and all help appreciated,

Thank and Regards,
Lula

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Lula,

There are dermatologists that offer laser treatment for acne, while glycolic acid peels can also be very successful.

1
Posted by: Greg | 2004/11/08

Can you possibly give a list of dermatologists that offer the laser surgery in the Johannesburg area. Can you purchase the Glycolic acid peels at a chemist or do I need to go to a dermatologist for that to?

Reply to Greg