Question
Posted by: Greg | 2004/11/06

Acne Scars

I have had acne for about 8 years now, I was on roaccutaine which helped alot but after about a year I started getting small spots of acne, and recently it has accelerated I read the reply you gave to Sandy about her 21 year old son, and I think it is due to my sustaining a sports injury and not been active for the last few weeks, but question is I have scars from the acne my dermitologist said that it would take time to heel, but I want to know is there any sort of creams or even surgery to remove the scarring?

Expert ImageNatural health

Hi Greg

You can treat the scars yes. Other therapies such as laser etc does exist but it would not be my first suggestion. With natural products you can do a lot to treat the problem.

Internally use the following products long term (6-12 months)

Urticalcin from A Vogel 3x daily
Thresh Hold MSM 2 tablets daily
Silica Tissue Salt 3x daily
Calc Fluor Tissue Salt 3x daily
Bio-Strath Elixir am and pm
Echinaforce am and pm

Ask an Environ Product expert at selected pharmacies, health shops or beauty therapists to select the specific Environ Products you need externally.

Drink lots of water, eat good food only and don't scratch, pick or squeeze the skin. This is how you make matters worse.

Kind regards.

Estie