Question
Posted by: grant | 2003/12/02

acne on penis

I have had pimples on my penis and balls for at least 10 years now as well as yellow spots on my lips. I have been to 2 doctors which say this is nothing to worry about (like the pimples a woman gets around her nipples with the soft skin) but it just does not go away, please help.

It's impossible to tell what these are without an examination. There are some really benign conditions such as "pearly penile papules" these are normal growths that appear around the hair follicles, or an infection of the sebaceous glands can cause pimple like growths. These can be simply treated using antibiotics.

The check-ups for guys are really simple. Go to your local Sexual Health service or make an appointment to see your own doctor. This is the only way you’ll know for sure.

1
Posted by: neo | 2003/12/02

I sit with the same problem, I don’t think people that don’t have them realise how embarrassing it is to have it. It makes me feel very embarrassing and self -conscious, because I think that women might think that I have some sort of STD or something it is even causing me to avoid sex at times and oral sex is out of the question what if the lady asks me what’s this on your penis.
It is penile papullus,and everyone say it is normal.I know that--but i dont want it!!!!
I went to the doctor as well.I think if we can find a cure for this we will make millions,as there are a lot of other men with the same problem

Reply to neo