Question
Posted by: Sasha | 2004/10/12

Acne in mid 20's

Hi I'm currently Living in London on a working hoilday and I'm 25yrs old and have noticed that my acne has increased dramatically since getting here, altough I have always had acne from aged 15 yrs with it geeting better &/or worse I have been on various different medication such as gels, lotions also taken Diane 35 oral pil. I feel desperate know as it seem sto be getting worse though I have gotten used to it as it has been present for what seems to be like most of my life. Do you have any soluations
Thks
Sasha

Expert ImageArchive

Sasha

I'm not a medical docter and therefor suggest you visit the Media 24 sit again and look under experts for a medical advice