Question
Posted by: anon | 2005/12/09

Acne at 30

Hi there,
I was wondering if there is anything on the market for the fast treatment of large blind pimples that reoccur in the same place on my neck and face whenever I hit stressful times. Theyre unsightly and their existence just adds to my woes.
Even if need to see a doc or dermatoligist, thats fine too if its schedule 4!

Expert ImagePharmacist

You may try some of the OTC options such as panoxyl, acnidazil, products containing tea tree oil, etc., but note that there are no miracle available OTC. Your best option would be to let a dermatologist decide on treatment after a proper evaluation of your condition.