Posted by: AAD | 2012/03/29


i have had a acne problem since my teenage years. i went to a dermatologist a few years ago and she gave me a gel for the pimples can''t remember the name and then put me on a contraception minerva 35 and i have been on that ever since i got pregnant. during my pregnancy i got a lot of pimples in my face again and now i told that there is only one contraception tablet i can use because i''m breastfeeding. what can i use for these pimples. i would like to go for a peel again to get rid of the marks but have to first get rid of the pimples first

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc


I suggest that you consult a dermatologist for IPL (Intense Pulse Light) treatment, which is very helpful in the treatment of acne, scarring and skin discolouration.


Dr Anrich

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.