Posted by: Joana | 2008/12/18


I' m suffering from mild Acne i want to see GP but a friend recommends A Dermatologist is it necessary to see a specialist..

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageCyberDoc

Dear Joana
You can see your GP first - we start off with certain medications and only if this does not help you need to see a dermatologist for medication like Roaccutane if needed
Dr Bets

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Joana | 2008/12/22

Thanx a million!!!!!!!!!! Dr Bets for your advise...

Reply to Joana
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/12/19

No prescription necessary.

Reply to Kasandra
Posted by: nas | 2008/12/19

do you need a prescription for zinplex or can i get it from my pharmacy direct

Reply to nas
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008/12/18

I used zinplex and it help a lot.

Reply to Kasandra

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.